#Saveourpubs With An Urgent Package Of Support
Sign the Petition!
The current level of grant support isn’t enough to cover ongoing pub costs, especially rent, never mind support publicans and their families, so urgent action is needed to avoid mass pub closures & hardship. There also needs to be support for small brewers & other suppliers whose businesses are threatened due to pubs being closed.
- Closure grants increased to at least £1000 a week to actually cover costs, avoid business failure and prevent hardship.
- A statutory rent code including the right to a rent review, to stop unreasonable rents that don’t reflect trading conditions & a presumption of no commercial rent during forced closures.
- A business rates holiday in 2021/22
- VAT of 5% on all pub/hospitality sales, including on all drinks, to support ALL pubs
- A tailored package of support, including business rates relief for small brewers & other suppliers, whose businesses are threatened by pubs being closed
Show your support for pubs, publicans and small brewers and other pub suppliers – sign and share the petition today!
#SaveOurPubs #SupportPubsNOW #BackOurBrewers
Join Us Today
Join the Campaign for Pubs TODAY!